44 LEDs and only soldering 3 wires? LEDs are even easier to add to your quad. 6x leds per side of quad and 8 per arm. Perfect for international races where LEDs are required.
- 5 volt 3 Amp Regulator
- 12 Side Fire LEDs, ( 6 each side)
- Soft Mounting for 20×20 and adapter included for 30×30
- JST-SH Connectors for Outputs to each arm.
- Solder pads on bottom of board for extra leds. and backup if connector breaks during crash.
- Supports up to 44 LEDs
- Connect up 8 of the Tiny Rainbow V2 with the LED Wire kit and add 44 leds to your quad.
Wire 2-6s Input to B+ pad, Wire GND and LED DI to the Flight Controller. Setup betaflight as 1 LED ( All 12 on board act as 1 led in parallel, This is better for racing)