- High quality, reliable power
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1550mAh
- Higher capacity than comparable size packs
- Very high C rate. Designed for professional FPV racing
- No memory effect.
- Local after-sales service (Located in Korschenbroich, DE)
- Minimum Capacity: 1550mAh
- Configuration: 4S1P / 14.8V / 4Cells
- Discharge Rate: 120C
- Net Weight(±10g): 176g
- Dimensions:76mm x 38mm x 33mm (L x W x H)
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
LiPo battery general safety rules
- Never use a NiCd / NiMH charger to charge LiPo batteries. Use only chargers designed for lithium polymer (LiPo) batteries.
- Never store LiPo batteries in locations above 35°C (such as in a car, garage, sunny location, etc). Keep LiPo batteries in a metal or non-combustible container.
- Never leave the battery unattended while charging. Monitor the charging process and react to any problems that may arise. Pay attention to the correct polarity. Do not charge above 4.2V (in case of HV batteries above 4.35V) per cell, as it may damage the battery and could cause a fire. Do not charge them with a current greater than 1C. (Charging a 1300mAh battery with 1.3A is 1C.)
- Never allow the positive and negative leads of the battery to come into contact, as this may cause fire.
- Never charge a damaged, punctured or bloated battery, as charging it may cause fire.
- Always look after the battery for signs of damage, deformation, or bloating before charging or using it. If so, stop charging / using the battery and follow the appropriate procedure to dispose of the battery.
- Keep the battery in a fireproof container away from combustible materials while charging. Do not charge on surfaces (wood, fabric, carpet, etc) that may catch fire.
- Always store LiPo batteries in a cool, dry place at a temperature between 20 and 30°C at a storage voltage (3.8-3.85V / cell).
- If the battery reaches a high temperature (around 70-80 degrees Celsius) during operation, inspect it for damage and, if necessary, follow the steps below to destroy the battery. If it is not damaged, mark it and use it with caution.
- Never use the battery under 3.2-3.5V / cell as it may cause damage. When not in use, store at storage voltage (3.8-3.85V / cell).
- Keep batteries away from children and pets.
- Always pay attention to the correct polarity. A damaged head can be easily plugged in the other way around!
- Under the age of 18 use only with adult supervision!
In case of a fire, follow these steps:
- Stop charging and turn off the charger immediately.
- If the battery is plugged into a machine, remove the battery immediately.
- Place in an open, non-combustible area.
- Watch for approx. 30 minutes from a safe distance.
- If all goes well, you can dispose the battery.
Dispose of the battery:
- Fully discharge the battery.
- Cut off the battery head, but be careful, the scissors e.g. can cause a short circuit, which can cause fire even when the battery is discharged. It is advisable to cut both the positive and negative wires separately, not at the same height, so that they cannot accidentally touch. Insulate the cut cable ends.
- Put it in salt water for up to several hours.
- If you no longer see any small bubbles leaving the battery, carefully remove (preferably not by hand) the destroyed battery. (Opinions are divided on salt water. Half of humanity thinks it can be flushed down the toilet, the other half thinks it should be taken down and poured directly into the sewer. The choice is yours.)
- Drop a LiPo battery at a collection point.
The distributor will not be liable for any damages resulting from disregarding the instructions or from the tips!