Funfly, the new lovely member of Tattu family, specially designed for daily training and freestyle. Are you tired of the pressures of the racing scene? All you need is to find a nice quiet spot at a local park or any open area to start your training. With its stable performance, you can concentrate on your flips, rolls and power loops and perfect your flowing freestyle lines.
Fun is fly. From now on, get rid of the pressure and do not care about what others say, good or bad, positive or negative, just wear your flying devices and start your own freestyle.
Tattu Funfly Series 1300mAh 6S 100C Lipo Battery Pack is specifically designed for FPV Quadcopters which require high discharge rates. Tattu battery pack has the ideal combination of power and weight. 100C discharge rate gives you instant power boost when flying.
Tattu batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your Multirotor or Aircraft.
All Tattu LiPos are packed with vibration-proof &fire-proof material and our luxury battery box. Make sure you get your battery in perfect condition. An automatic procedure &Computer system battery cell matching process ensures the batteries stability and quality. Different from the original Gens Ace series, TATTU is specialized for the UAV &UAS market, with their industrial quality (since Gens Ace is based on the Hobby area), their slogan ‘less is more’, ‘more’means more flight time, more enjoyment, and more satisfaction, and ‘less’means less weight, simple design. Tattu always develops their products according to these 2 directions giving you a high-quality battery.
Tattu Funfly Series 1300mAh 6S 100C Lipo Battery Pack Specs:
- Capacity: 1300mAh
- Voltage: 22.2V/6S
- Discharge Rate: 100C
- Weight (±10g): 225g
- Size (±5): 75*36*44mm
Tattu Funfly Series 1300mAh 6S 100C Lipo Battery Usage:
Tattu Funfly 1300mAh 6S 100C Lipo Battery is compatible with the following models such as 6S quad, 5 inch Quad for hardcore Free style &sport racing practice etc.
LiPo battery general safety rules
- Never use a NiCd / NiMH charger to charge LiPo batteries. Use only chargers designed for lithium polymer (LiPo) batteries.
- Never store LiPo batteries in locations above 35°C (such as in a car, garage, sunny location, etc). Keep LiPo batteries in a metal or non-combustible container.
- Never leave the battery unattended while charging. Monitor the charging process and react to any problems that may arise. Pay attention to the correct polarity. Do not charge above 4.2V (in case of HV batteries above 4.35V) per cell, as it may damage the battery and could cause a fire. Do not charge them with a current greater than 1C. (Charging a 1300mAh battery with 1.3A is 1C.)
- Never allow the positive and negative leads of the battery to come into contact, as this may cause fire.
- Never charge a damaged, punctured or bloated battery, as charging it may cause fire.
- Always look after the battery for signs of damage, deformation, or bloating before charging or using it. If so, stop charging / using the battery and follow the appropriate procedure to dispose of the battery.
- Keep the battery in a fireproof container away from combustible materials while charging. Do not charge on surfaces (wood, fabric, carpet, etc) that may catch fire.
- Always store LiPo batteries in a cool, dry place at a temperature between 20 and 30°C at a storage voltage (3.8-3.85V / cell).
- If the battery reaches a high temperature (around 70-80 degrees Celsius) during operation, inspect it for damage and, if necessary, follow the steps below to destroy the battery. If it is not damaged, mark it and use it with caution.
- Never use the battery under 3.2-3.5V / cell as it may cause damage. When not in use, store at storage voltage (3.8-3.85V / cell).
- Keep batteries away from children and pets.
- Always pay attention to the correct polarity. A damaged head can be easily plugged in the other way around!
- Under the age of 18 use only with adult supervision!
In case of a fire, follow these steps:
- Stop charging and turn off the charger immediately.
- If the battery is plugged into a machine, remove the battery immediately.
- Place in an open, non-combustible area.
- Watch for approx. 30 minutes from a safe distance.
- If all goes well, you can dispose the battery.
Dispose of the battery:
- Fully discharge the battery.
- Cut off the battery head, but be careful, the scissors e.g. can cause a short circuit, which can cause fire even when the battery is discharged. It is advisable to cut both the positive and negative wires separately, not at the same height, so that they cannot accidentally touch. Insulate the cut cable ends.
- Put it in salt water for up to several hours.
- If you no longer see any small bubbles leaving the battery, carefully remove (preferably not by hand) the destroyed battery. (Opinions are divided on salt water. Half of humanity thinks it can be flushed down the toilet, the other half thinks it should be taken down and poured directly into the sewer. The choice is yours.)
- Drop a LiPo battery at a collection point.
The distributor will not be liable for any damages resulting from disregarding the instructions or from the tips!